"A definite blog for the teenage souls!" The New York Post.

Followers

Wednesday 8 June 2011

My therapeutic disclosure....


I guess it's safe to say that just because a guy is crying, it doesn't make him any less man because everyone has emotion. Having said that though doesn't mean that you should break down like a cry baby and start getting on everyone's nerve, it's just common sense for us to know on where to draw the line and not to go over it.


So what i have to blog for today is something revolving around my therapeutic disclosure-on how something that could drives a soul to weep, could also drives him to be a better person for him/her or even to the mass itself. So i'm the kind of guy that gets easily touch by these kinds of elements, not that i'm easily weep, but i'm easily captivated by them.

I have a weird way of motivating myself-on how i could easily immersed in sad stories or songs or even movies. And at the end of the day, it got me into a state of where i feel the need of humility is a sheer interest. Just the other day, i was in 5 Maju with Danny and Faris because it was english lesson. Unfortunately, teacher Ezah was not around and we were left to loiter around and do whatever we favour. As for me, i grabbed this years literature book, "Step by Wicked Step" and started to read while listening to Taylor Swift's Back to December.

To start with, the story of Ricahrd Clayton Harwick was already freaking sad, and listening Back to December at the same time just simply made me burst into tears. I tried to cover it up, leaning my forehead to the table, in hope that no one would see me weeping. After a while, i stopped, i can't go any further, if i did then i would cry even harder till the whole class notices me. I put the book down, wipe my tears away, stood up and pretended as if nothing's wrong.

Later that evening, i had more time to reminisce because somehow i feel that i should do just that and the book really taught me something-on how life is not always like a rainbow in the sky and to acknowledge the dark side of life which very few of us really comprehend. I tried to put myself in his shoe and contemplate on what could happen.

In the end i started to feel better, regained my conscious and maturely grew up. Thank you my therapeutic disclosure ....

2 comments:

  1. hey! we had to study it in the subject 'Literature in Malaysian Schools'..

    it's my favourite! The story felt so authentic that I learned a few lessons from it. I also learned how to forgive people.

    We really have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay2, i'm glad we do . . do support my blog :)

    ReplyDelete