"A definite blog for the teenage souls!" The New York Post.

Followers

Monday 6 June 2011

5 notes for my future girlfriend :)

1) I can’t promise you that I will always have the perfect thing to say. I can’t promise you that I will always have amazing advice on hand to give to you. What i can promise you is that I will always be there for you. No matter what. I will always be here to listen to you when you need someone to talk to. I will always be a phone call away and if you need, I will drive over, pick you up, and kidnap you to cheer you up. I’ll do everything in my power to support you.
2) So relationships are like roller coasters right? It has its up and downs, turns,twists,and loops right?.So I want to ride it with you, take you to the amusement park and embark on one of the longest or scariest ride there is.Because I want to go through all those ups and downs and turns with you.Because I’ll stand by your side if you stand by mine.Hold my hands through all those rides.Go through all those emotions when you go up and down and all around.Throw our hands up like nothing matters.After we're done, we go to where they take our pictures and see who look the funniest or the worst because its a memory i want to remember with you.
3) Can we spend the whole day in the park ? I’ll bring my camera and take pictures of YOU all day . It doesn't have to be us, but really you. I want to see you smile because I think you’re beautiful. I want to capture the moment where I can look back and remember that I was the reason that made you smile. And I like watching and listening to the rain and thunderstorms. Come over and we’ll cuddle besides the window and watch, and listen to the thunderstorm together. I’ll make us some hot chocolate and something nice to eat. We’ll cuddle together and fall asleep in each others arms. Don’t worry if you are scared  I’ll hold you tight and protect you.
4) I will never ignore, even if you hate me. I will always pick up the phone, even at 3 a.m. I’ll always be the first to start the conversation, and give you long sweet messages to start your day off. I’ll call you every night and talk to you until you fall asleep. I’ll never give you a reason to be jealous, because I’ll make sure you and everyone else know how much I love you. Keeping you happy is my job, if you are upset,  I’ll stay up all night talking to you until you feel better or until you make me sleep. I’ll never yell at you or physically hurt you, and never make you do anything you don’t want to, especially sexual stuff, but when we are both ready I’ll make sure it is one of the most special times of your life. I’d feel like the luckiest person in the world to be able to hold you as you sleep. I just want you to feel safe, and loved. I’d do anything to make you happy. I’ll give you gifts from time to time surprising you with special dates and flowers. When we go on our anniversary date, it’ll be unique, original and a very special day for you. 
5) I know I might seem like a flirt, I know I might seem kind of annoying and rude at times but I promise, I will never hurt you baby. You’re all that revolves around in my mind, I couldn’t imagine anyone else being on my mind as much as you. I will hold you in public, I will kiss you in public and show the world how  lucky I am. My cell phone is always there if you need my voice. My shoulder is always there to cry on if you’re not having a good day. If you need me I’ll drive through hell fire just to make sure you’re okay. If you want something i will get it for you, and if I cant I will try my hardest to still try to get it for you. Whatever in the world you want I will give you the world because you already gave me my world.
Dear future girlfriend, I will treat you like no other. 

29 comments:

  1. ehy you.. should be 7 notes larh.. like the one that we read.. and then, I can publish ur book.. 7 notes for my future girl friend(s) by Ahmad Wazir Aiman followed by 7 notes for my future wife(s)etc.. cute kan??

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA3, mane ade lah, 5 pun dh cukup pnjang, nnti org x baca :)
    btw, why plural?? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay this is the 1st time i bukak ur blog and man who knows ur a hopeless romantic HAHA :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. auch, kasarnye, btw, u x bace ke all of my other blogs b4 diz? hmmmmm, make sure u do, u dont know wht ur missing .

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a romantic love story i guess :) . do more , next time .

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, you're such a really really cute boyfriend! :3 like seriously :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha . thnx girl,
    do support my blog :)
    so that i can write more brilliant post :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow....ITS AWESANE DUDE...well,i hope ull find a nice girl to be fit with..GOODLUCK...

    ReplyDelete
  9. auchh, this is so romantic man. I bet you can be a ROMEO and write beautiful notes and poems to your girlfriend almost every time. Oooeemmjiii. How lucky your gf is. Aha. Good luck ! :D Likeeyyyy ths so much (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks yunn, haha .
    awww, so nice . :) i'm only gonna be a romeo to one girl je :)
    hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. salam , hey ! nice post !
    i think if any girl has you , it would be so fun . They'd be lucky :)
    okay ! good luck !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. gosh. i never knew that ahmad wazir aiman such a romantic love story. sweet:) haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. haaha, okay2 . thnx all of u. hahaha . support my blog tau :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. its sooo sooo sweeet . how lucky to be ur gf . tapi , ade yg MISSING la .

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey i follow ur blog ;) i like to read this . u are so sweet ! i never found a guy like you .

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm very sure that, if your future girlfriend read these notes, she will trust you till the end of the world and both of you will enjoy your sweet moments together forever. btw I follow your blog not because of the post but you're the person that appreciate the person called woman :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank u eka, cik aen and along, hahah .
    uve been so wonderful . do support my blog, ade byk lagi posts best2 kat popular posts, do spend sometime reading it .

    ReplyDelete
  18. Most welcome. Tengok pun best post-2 tu :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. sure . update laa yg best-2 :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOl okay...so where do I sign?
    Just kidding xD This is awesome though *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  21. 5 notes for my future wife??..hehe..:P

    ReplyDelete
  22. OMG..you're such a romantic guy..how lucky ur gf:)
    wish u GOOD LUCK

    ReplyDelete
  23. AWESOME:) any girl would be lucky to have you as her boyfriend:) and what else can i say.you are so bruno mars in malaysian version.haha:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. whoever she is, she'll be the luckiest girl alive.hihii.. so great to know that there's still a guy out there who appreciate girl and love. so romantic lah

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. nice entry . well , always nice :)

    ReplyDelete